EQOS Energie built a substation with a transformer output of 40 MVA for the Völschow Ost wind farm. The future wind farm will comprise seven type E101 WEPs with a peak output of 21 MW.
The project is aimed at connecting the future Völschow Ost wind farm to the local 110 kV grid with the help of the Klein Toitin wind substation.
EQOS Energie is responsible for the overall project planning and interface coordination. Part of the services included primary and secondary technology planning and drafting the planning application documents. Not to mention procurement and supplying of all components including the 40 MVA transformer. EQOS Energie built the foundation for the steel structure and was also responsible for all HS equipment from MS components to safety and control engineering. Commissioning was accomplished with the power company and plant operator.
Overview of services
- Overall project planning and interface coordination (power company/plant operator)
- Primary and secondary technology planning
- Earthwork and foundation for steel structure
- Procurement and supplying of all components including the 40 MVA transformer
- Construction and delivery of the transformer basin and station building
Would you like more details, literature or an offer?